- For the trout, remove the skin, cut the fillet in half depending on size and cook over a low heat with some olive oil until the fish becomes tender and soft.
- Bake the scallop in the oven for 10 minutes at 80°C and finish over a low heat with some olive oil.
- Confit the tomatoes in olive oil until they become soft but still holding their shape.
- Cook 2 of the broccoli florets in salted water so that it is slightly soft all the way through.
- With the remaining broccoli blend with yoghurt until it becomes smooth, spread out thinly on a piece of baking parchment and dry out in the oven at about 50°C.
- Cook the peas in salted water being careful not to discolour them. Place in blender and blend until smooth, pass through a fine sieve to ensure smoothness.
- Finely slice the cabbage and blanch in salted water, finish in olive oil or butter.
- Place a spoon of the cabbage in the bottom of a bowl with a floret of broccoli and tomato either side.
- Place the trout and scallop on top of the cabbage with the remaining tomato and broccoli on top, place 2 hazelnuts on and break off a piece of the broccoli crisp and stand vertically at one side.
- Finish the sauce by heating the pea puree with cream and vegetable stock and serve the dish.
- 1x fillet of trout
- 1x scallop
- ¼ savoy Cabbage, trimmed, cored and finely sliced
- 2x cherry tomatoes
- 2x hazelnuts
- 6 florets of broccoli
- 400ml of yoghurt
- 500g frozen peas
- 1/8 pint cream
- 1/8 pint vegetable stock