- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil. Add mahi mahi and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden, 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- To skillet, add remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Once melted, add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then stir in lemon zest and juice and parsley. Return mahi mahi fillets to skillet and spoon over sauce.
- Garnish with more parsley and serve.
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 4-oz. mahi mahi fillets
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish